Book to Cook
An all-in-one solution for all your cooking needs
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Today, people are using digital sources more and more to fulfill their everyday needs, including the kitchen. With the internet becoming more accessible and more importantly – free, they rely on internet recipes more and more instead of cookbooks. However, it is necessary for them to have a convenient way to save and access their saved recipes from around the internet since they tend to lose them.
Meet “Book to Cook” – your new friend at the kitchen! Book to Cook is a recipe cookbook for all of you cooking lovers out there – all the recipes you want – are just one click away. with Book to Cook, you can save all of the recipes you come across wondering the internet, without ever having the fear of losing them. In the app, you can look for recipe inspiration, connect with fellow cooking enthusiasts, and even integrate your grocery list – No more forgetting ingredients at the grocery store – Now you can make a special delivery, straight to your house!
People who discover a new recipe would like to be able to save it, so that when they need it, they can easily locate it. They also want to be able to find recipe ingredients online, shop for them and have them delivered directly to their homes.
Objectives & Goals
A close and accessible place where cooking recipes can be stored.
We conducted an online survey with about 15 users who fall in our target demographic
22% of those surveyed answered that they like to try new recipes
87% of people said they do cook at home
40% of those surveyed testified that they cook on a regular basis for their families
80% of respondents testified that they are looking for recipes using digital means
Features & Functionalities
To resolve user needs
Product User Challenges
Meet the all-in-one app for recipe saving, meal planning, grocery shopping, and recipe sharing.
Cookpad is a recipe-sharing platform and cooking community.
Diana a mother of 3, is a hard-working and professional worker who manages to divide her time and lectures between running a household and cultivating a successful career.
A day in their life
- Dana wakes up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for her children and her husband and for the rest of the day.
- On days when she finishes early, returns home and starts cooking for lunch and dinner. On days when not, she prepares these meals ahead of time.
- On Fridays, when it's her day off from work, she's usually busy cooking from morning for Friday dinner.
- Since most of the cooking she does is for her children, she is limited in terms of their restrictions and preferences in food.
- Because her schedule is tight and crowded, she often fails to find simple and delicious recipes that do not require much time and preparation.